Monday, November 17, 2008

IGoogle

I've been using IGoogle and think it's one of the neatest Web 2.0 tools around. It's nice to have everything Google right on my desktop. It saves me time since I don't have to open and toggle all the time. I've added a "to do" list to it and I thought it would be a great gadget to have but I can't figure out how to add any of my "to do's" to it's list. Time to move on to something else. I think I'll try Sticky Note for a while. Let you know how it works soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

iGoogle is definitely a time saver. To save even more time, you might try google's compound gadget. It allows you to combine multiple gadgets into one. There's a review here: http://igooglegadgetblog.com/gadget/save-space-stay-place-compound-gadget/

I love iGoogle and want to see it grow into something even more amazing. So, I've started to single out the best gadgets available. I review them on my blog and have even created a Gadget Of The Day Gadget. You can add the Gadget Of The Day directly from the gadget. It's pretty cool.