Tuesday, November 25, 2008

This is the end?

Is it really over or will this be like one of those 4 volume trilogies that pop up every now and again? Can we have prequels or sequels or continuing characters to keep us going through the long dark winter days. Have you guessed that I want MORE, MORE MORE? It's been tough squeezing all these "things" into my busy day but I still want MORE, MORE, MORE. I hope the message gets through and we continue to play while we learn about wacky new things. I think my favorite was was Delicious, I just love that toolbar at the top of my page. I'm tweeting but not a lot and I do use the RSS feeds a bit although I don't really understand how it all works. This has been a really great experience and at times very challenging. (can we do more?)

1 comment:

Barbara said...

This is not the end! I have added your blog to my list of "Honored Colleague's Blogroll" on my "SBN Business Blog" http://bbeardsley59.blogspot.com/. Now, let's see if we can continue to blog about work related things! Barbara