Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twittering, Tweeting and Twerping

I'm not sure which of the three I'm really doing. Twitter is fun to watch, it's like peeking into someone's thoughts. You can be a fly on the wall but only if the person wants you there. I've made some interesting connections. I started following my boss who popped up when I first logged in - and I still don't know how that happened. Now I've linked to one of her connections who reports for a local tv station. I don't log in as oftern as some other people do, I'm cell phone challenged so I just do it when I'm on the computer. Well, that's not completely true, I just don't like cell phones. I can't believe that people really have to be connected 24/7 to everyone they know and that they have to talk to them while they are standing in front of me at the reference desk in the middle of a question. Whew! Good to get that off my chest. Maybe I should just stick to Twittering this kind of thing.

No comments: